IPTV is the go-to place to stream almost anything, despite the fact that there are hundreds of entertainment apps and channels available. IPTV isn’t just for smartphones; it’s also available for Windows PC users. You can watch your favorite movies and shows with the right IPTV service. Some IPTV services even allow you to watch live TV on your computer. To get the most out of everything, you’ll need the best IPTV player for Windows PC.
To access great entertainment content, just like choosing the right IPTV, one must take the time to choose the right IPTV player. However, it is not that simple, as there are numerous IPTV players for Windows. You don’t have to be concerned because we’ve made it easier for you with this write-up. All you have to do now is read the article and select the best IPTV Player for Windows from the list provided. We make certain that they are all of the highest quality, and you will be able to watch videos that you enjoy.
What is an IPTV? Overview
The term IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television. To deliver the multimedia content to users, the IPTV uses INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP). IPTV uses the internet as a medium to deliver digital content to its subscribers, such as videos, TV shows, live and on-demand content, and catch-up TV. Unlike cable or satellite subscriptions, IPTV allows users to watch videos at any time and from any location. You don’t need anything to watch IPTV on your PC. Simply register for the service and begin streaming its content on your Windows PC.
Best IPTV Player for Windows
To stream the videos from IPTV, you must have a compatible IPTV player. The following are the best IPTV Players for Windows PC that we have collected around the Web.
1. VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player has remained at the top of the list for years. It’s a cross-platform app that’s free and open-source. VLC is a multimedia player that can play IPTV files in addition to being a standard local media player. It’s one of the easiest IPTV players to use on a Windows PC. Files, discs, streams, and webcams are all supported by this media player.
Stream IPTV using VLC Media Player
Simply follow the step-by-step guide outlined below to stream IPTV using the VLC media player on Windows System.
1. On your Windows PC, launch VLC Media Player and click on Media button at the top corner.
2. Select Open Network Stream option from the list.
3. To begin streaming, enter the URL of any video and click on the Play button as you can see in the image below.
Click button below to download VLC media player for Windows PC.
MyIPTV is one of the best IPTV players for Windows PC. It is a standalone player that can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store. You can use it to watch live TV and other video content by downloading it. MyIPTV includes an EPG, which allows it to seamlessly play IPTV channels. It’s as simple as loading the m3u playlist from any location. MyIPTV Player ensures that no IPTV channels or URLs are hosted by this player.
Stream IPTV using MyIPTV
- Download the MyIPTV app from Microsoft store.
- On your Windows PC, launch the MyIPTV app.
- Go to Settings to create a new playlist, and then Add New Playlist.
- Choose from the list of remote channels.
- Select EPG Source from the drop-down menu.
- Type in the IPTV name.
- Finally, on “Enter Remote Source” provide the m3u link to stream IPTV using MyIPTV player.
3. KODI Media Player
Kodi is the best way to watch IPTV on a Windows computer. It has hundreds of addons and is most commonly used to stream online video. Kodi can stream IPTV videos and on-demand content in addition to managing media files. It functions as an IPTV player, allowing you to watch videos both online and offline. It’s worth noting that Kodi has a lot of third-party plugins, so using a VPN is recommended.
Stream IPTV using Kodi Player
- From the Microsoft Store, download and install the Kodi app.
- Start it up and select TV or Radio from the side menu bar.
- Add the m3U playlist in the required field.
- Last but not least, simply press the Play button and start watching IPTV.
4. Free TV Player
Free TV Player can be used as an IPTV player on Windows PCs. It allows you to watch TV channels, series, and movies from around the world, as well as listen to radio. Users of Free TV Player can listen to their own m3u playlist on their Windows PC at any time. If you don’t have a playlist, you can look for an IPTV or m3U playlist on the internet and play it on Free TV Player.
Stream IPTV on Free TV Player
- From the Microsoft Store, Download Free TV Player and install it on your PC.
- After the installation is complete, open the Free TV Player App.
- To download the m3u playlist, type or paste the URL in the required field.
- Select your preferred channel and then press the Play button.
5. ProgTV & ProgDVB
Prog DVB/ProgTV is all you need if you’re looking for a universal player to stream IPTV content. It is made up of two separate user interfaces. As a result, you will have full access to all options. You can control the Home Theater PC remotely using Prog DVB/ProgTV. It can access data from sources such as internet TV, Radio 8000 channels, Kartine TV, Shura TV, DVN-S, DVB-T2, Rodina TV, and others.
Key Features of ProgTV/ProgDVB
- Supports network broadcasting and Teletext
- A user can also record TV and radio channels
- picture-in-picture support
- mosaic fast channels preview
- 10 bands equalizer and many more
Stream IPTV using ProgTV/ProgDVB
- Download ProgTV/ProgDVB app and install it on your PC.
- After installing it, open the ProgTV/ProgDVB app on your Windows PC.
- Select the channel and then provide the URL in the required field.
- Choose one of the videos from the list to begin watching live.
6. GSE SMART IPTV
GSE SMART IPTV is also one of the best IPTV Player for Windows PC. It can be used to watch all of the major live television channels with ease. GSE SMART IPTV supports over 45 different video formats as well as five different streaming formats. Despite the fact that GSE SMART IPTV isn’t a dedicated IPTV player for Windows PC, you can still use it with an Android emulator.
Stream IPTV using GSE SMART IPTV on Windows PC
- On your Windows PC, download and install the BlueStacks emulator. You can also install any other of your choice.
- Launch the BlueStacks app and sign in with your Google credentials into Google Play Store.
- Install the GSE SMART IPTV app from the Google Play Store.
- Select Add URL after clicking on the +Add Playlist option.
- Hit the OK button after entering the playlist URL.
- To begin streaming a live TV channel, select it and start watching.
Users with Windows PCs can download the IPTV app from the Microsoft Store and use it as an IPTV player. This app allows you to watch TV shows, IPTV content, and much more. It has a large number of playlists, and IPTV users can watch IPTV through their internet service provider. It also allows you to watch free live TV channels from the internet.
Stream IPTV using IPTV App on Windows
- On Windows System, go to the Microsoft Store and download the IPTV app.
- Launch the IPTV App after installation.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Load your playlists to watch and stream the channel using the m3u URL.
- Hit or Press Enter to start watching IPTV.
8. Perfect Player IPTV
Perfect Player IPTV is a Windows software program that allows Windows PC users to stream IPTV content. It’s a free advanced IPTV player with a nice semi-transparent on-screen display. M3u, XFPF, JTV, XMTLV, and other playlist and EPG formats are supported by Perfect Player IPTV. You can also work on multiple playlists and EPGs at once. Users can watch, scan, and create a playlist with UDPXY support.
Stream IPTV using Perfect Player IPTV
- Download Perfect Player IPTV for Windows PC and install it.
- To begin, open the player and select the Settings icon.
- Choose Playlist from the General drop-down menu.
- Click Next after entering the m3u URL you received via email.
- On the next screen, select m3u and press OK.
- Select EPG when the m3u URL appears under Playlist.
- Next, type in the EPG URL and press the Next button.
- Check to see if XMLTV is enabled. Then press OK.
- To begin streaming your favorite content, select a channel and start watching.
9. IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro can be used as an IPTV player on a Windows PC. It’s the best of its kind, and it can stream live TV from m3U files or web addresses (URLs). Because IPTV Smarters Pro is an Android app, you’ll need to install an Android emulator on your computer to use it.
Stream IPTV using IPTV Smarters Pro
- On your Windows computer system, download BlueStacks and install it.
- Launch the BlueStacks app and Sign in on Google Play Store.
- To get the IPTV Smarters Pro app, go to the Play Store and search for it.
- Open it after the installation is complete and select Add New User.
- Choose between loading your playlist or using a file URL.
- After that, select the m3U URL and enter the Playlist name.
- Tap on Add User after entering the IPTV provider’s URL.
- Finally, choose and watch any live TV channel you desired.
Remarks – Best IPTV Player for Windows
The best IPTV Players for Windows PC are listed below. While there are other options, the ones listed here are the best in terms of features and functionality. As a result, you can start streaming your favorite channels from any of the options listed above. Except for a few, almost all of them are free, and you can download any IPTV player for endless entertainment. Before accessing the web contents using the above list of IPTV players, we strongly recommend that you must install a VPN on your Windows PC.
You may also like to read: Best Internet Security Software.