Emails are supposed to be the most professional way of reaching out to clients or other business-related persons. Which is the very reason you need the best email management software. You may be a business owner, an influencer, or a blogger. You need to have email management software to manage your emails since doing it manually would require a lot more effort and time.
With these software, you get to prioritize the messages that are most important for you, get rid of information overload, and organize your emails efficiently. Email Management software is, therefore, most essential in a business environment. You get to imply automation that makes it possible for your customers or employees to get instant replies. This lets them earn loyalty and trust that prosperous your business.
Features of Best Email Management Software
If you haven’t yet made up your mind to go for email management software. You would definitely like to avail them after going through the following advantages these come with.
- Let you analyze your behavior and results.
- Highly collaborative and lets you do seamless integrations.
- You get to use saved replies and templates for customer satisfaction.
- Email management software lets you improve productivity.
- Gives you the power to efficiently organize and filter your messages.
- Increases the profitability of your business.
List of 10 Best Email Management Software
Now that you have realized the importance and advantages of email management software the next question that arises is which software is the best fit for your needs. This is where we give you a resolution with our well-researched list of best management software.
- Clean Email
- Microsoft MyAnalytics
- Nylas Mail
- Sales Handy
You may want to give a read to Top 8 Best Mac Apps to Improve Productivity
You might be interested in 5 Best Universal Remote Apps for Android
1. Clean Email
Clean Email is probably the most popular and smart email management software. With this, you get to label, organize, remove, and archive emails. It employs sophisticated auto clean scripts that make it possible to distinguish automated spam and emails for real-time conversation. It is quite capable of organizing and cleaning your overwhelmed email.
Moreover, Clean Email has the ability to block spam email so that your inbox might not get flooded with unwanted emails. You get to have an easy and fast experience with this email management software. It offers a free trial that offers you the cleaning of about 1000 emails which would definitely appeal to you enough to go for it.
- Clean Email’s filters and sorting feature lets to apply certain features like age of status so that you could find the desired email quickly.
- You get to work with groups of emails based on things like subject, sender, recipient, or label.
- It comes with a privacy guard to ensure the security of your email account.
- You get to clean your email inbox by using the quick clean feature.
- With the smart view feature, similar emails are grouped as one making it easy for you to go through them.
- Its online customer support is a bit lazy when it comes to responding to queries and all that.
The price for 1 account is US$9.99 per month. You can also get 5 accounts for US$29.99 per month. Click the button below to check out more.
EmailAnalytics is an all-in-one email management software. It is an email statistics and analytics solution for platforms like Gmail and GSuite. This software visualizes your or your employee’s email activity. You get to eradicate the shortcomings of your emails that are an essential medium to create an impression on your clients.
With EmailAnalytics you get to visualize metrics related to your performance. There is a number of distinguishing features that it comes with. Email response time is just to name the one. This feature gives you actual response time, your work hours, and things like that.
- With EmailAnalytics you get to keep the record of emails you send or receive each week.
- It uses a table to give you an overview of top senders or recipients.
- You can add emails of your colleges or team member to compare the email activity.
- It is a very practical and easy-to-use email management software.
- Its design is a bit complicated.
EmailAnalytics comes with a pricing of about 15$/use per month. However, you can also avail yourself of its 14 days free trial.
MailStorm is one of the best email management software that is designed to unlock patterns hidden in your inbox in order to reveal the fastest path to Inbox Zero. It provides control and flexibility to its users. You get to see the problem right into your inbox.
Moreover, you get to see a detailed analysis of your email, by representing subject, sender, time, and size. It has plenty of distinguishing features. One that we found most appealing is that you get to manage emails according to the subject line.
- MailStrom is the simplest way to clean up your inbox.
- It comes equipped with a powerful yet simple tool.
- You get to use it on a free trial basis.
- MailStrom is quite capable to slice through hundreds or thousands of emails.
- Its pricing is a bit expensive.
You get to use MailStrom for free to load up to 5,000 emails. However, its basic plan costs $6.95 a month and $59.95 a year. Its plus plan costs about $9.95 a month or $99.95 a year. Whereas its Pro plan costs $29.95 a month or $199.95 a year.
The next software we have got on our list is Hiver. When considering the creation and management of collaborative email boxes Hiver is second to none. It makes sure that the emails which reach your inbox have a clear status otherwise it won’t even show up.
Hiver comes equipped with a number of features to facilitate you in the best possible way. It allows you to assign emails to team members. By doing so it makes sure the clear accountability and quick responses to your customers.
- Hiver comes with interaction tracking.
- It comes with multiple collaboration tools.
- You get to have remote support.
- It allows you to find any customer’s history pretty easily.
- It doesn’t allow you to share images within shared drafts.
Hiver has three pricing plans. The growth plan costs $22/user/month and its Pro plan costs $37/user/month. Whereas its Elite plan costs $57/user/month.
5. Microsoft MyAnalytics
Microsoft MyAnalytics is one of the most professional choices you have got for business-related tasks. This best email management software was basically designed to let business workers have an insight into how they or their employees spend their time so that they could optimize their tasks.
Moreover, it uses data that is already there in your email or calendars. With Microsoft MyAnalytics you get to receive data-driven recommendations so that you enhance the workflow for the betterment of your business.
- Microsoft MyAnalytics has the potential to increase the productivity of your business.
- It ensures privacy by letting only you and not any other view personal details.
- You get to have increased insight into user networks and collaborations.
- It comes with a free for a month offer.
- It has no real-time customer support.
Microsoft MyAnalytics has three plans. Its basic plan costs $5.00 user/month and its Standard plan costs $12.50 user/month. Whereas its Premium plan costs $20.00 user/month
Nudgemail is another popular choice for fulfilling automated notification needs. Guess what? It works without any add-ons. With Nudgemail You get to have the reminder of important events or tasks.
Moreover, it works pretty well with nearly all the devices like PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, etc. You would not even need to go to Nudgemail website all the work would be done in your email. Which is pretty amazing.
- Nudgemail comes with a free pricing plan.
- You get to set the reminders by the day, minute, month, or year.
- Nudgemail doesn’t require any plug-in for it to work smoothly.
- It’s too simple for professionals.
Nudgemail has three pricing plans. The “I Like” plan costs $5 per month. Whereas its “I Love” plan costs $10 per month. And its third plan i.e. The “OMFG plan” costs $20 per month.
FontApp has been providing its services successfully for the long-lasting relationship between customers and business teams. This email management software encourages you to provide more customer support.
FontApp serves useful in managing team email addresses, collaboration on email communication, arrangement of internal emails, and much more. You get to speed up your workflow with automation features.
- FontApp makes it possible for you to have one single view of messages.
- It ensures workflow management.
- You get to work together to help customers faster.
- We find it complicated to customize dates and snoozing times.
FontApp has three pricing plans. The enterprise plan costs $99, the Prime plan costs $49, and its Stater plan costs $19.
8. Nylas Mail
The next software we have got on our list is Nylas Mail. It lets you have the desired information about your contacts, speeds up communication workflow, and helps you personalize your inbox.
With Nylas Mail you get to build productivity features securely and quickly. Not just this, but it offers plenty of features like email templates, color themes for your inbox, translation options, and much more.
- Nylas Mail is simple and easy to set up.
- You get to support your large enterprise customer efficiently.
- It comes equipped with calendar integration.
- It fails to support outside PST hours.
Nylas comes with pre-connected account pricing that starts from $0.99. It offers its services free for a month. Click the button below to know more.
SaneBox makes you get rid of unwanted messages in the best possible way. It works with existing email services so that you don’t have to install any app. Moreover, it works through the identification and customization of preferences.
Hence, it does everything to prioritize important messages. This proves advantages because in that way you would not overlook any messages.
- SaneBox comes with great customization.
- It is functioning is pretty simple.
- You get to have multiple features for managing your email.
- SaneBox might set an important message as unimportant.
It has three pricing plans. The snack plan costs $7 per month and $59 per year. The lunch plan costs $12 per month and $99 per year. The dinner plan costs $36 per month and $299 per year.
10. Sales Handy
The last software we have got on our list is Sales Handy that allows you to track and schedule unlimited emails for free. It has everything that one would like to have for the productivity and management of your email.
You would like to give it a try because of its email scheduling, auto follow up and email tracking features.
- With Sales Handy, you get to send personalized emails to multiple prospects.
- It saves the frequently sent emails so that you could compose any further emails easily.
- This software is best suited for markers, managers, bloggers, and freelancers.
- Its online customer support is a bit lazy.
Sales Handy has a free plan and three paid plans. Regular plan costs $9/user/month. Plus plan costs $22/user/mo. and Enterprise plan costs $49/user/mo.
Final Words – 10 Best Email Management Software
Email Management software has been used quite extensively by a large organization. You would have realized that emails are the key to creating an impression and connecting to the business workers, Therefore, these software becomes essential for things like setting meeting schedules, email collaboration, workflow automation, and much more.
The list you have just gone through would resolve your issue regarding which software to go for. We have identified the pricing of each software so that you could easily choose the one that suits your budget.